Hi, Apk Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of Advanced Download Manager Apk (v10.3.1) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of the Advanced Download Manager Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your game or app.
|Game Name||Advanced Download Manager|
|Android Version||5.0 and up|
|User Reviews||4.5 out of 5 Stars|
14 October 2020
What’s the Specialty of Advanced Download Manager Apk?
Powerful Downloader for Android:
– Downloading up to three files from the Internet simultaneously;
– Instant downloading using multithreading (9 parts)
– Blocking of links from Android browser and clipboard;
– Download files in background and resume after failure;
– Loaders for images, documents, archives, and programs;
– Downloading on SD-card for Lollipop and Marshmallow;
– Smart algorithm for increased speed of download;
– Downloading via Internet only over Wi-Fi;
– Booster downloader for 2G, 3G, and 4G networks;
– Changing the maximum speed in real time;
– Video downloader and music downloader;
– interrupted download resume;
– Support for files larger than 2 gigabytes;
Parallel download files in queue.
– interface customization and themes;
– Select the folder for downloaded files;
– Various automatic actions after finishing;
– Save different file types in different folders;
– Create an empty file to speed up downloading;
– Autostop process when battery charge level is low;
– Import list of links from a text file on the SD card;
– Autoresperm after errors and connection breakdowns;
– Start downloading plans at the right time;
– Turbo mode for download speed;
– Getting file size and beautiful name;
– Backup list of downloads and settings;
– Profile for each type of connection;
– Automated operations on schedule;
– Support early AutoDAD download.
– Lighting material design;
– Filter by type and position;
– left menu with quick options;
– context menu for easy management;
– Sorting according to order, size, and name;
– Open files through favorite apps;
– Information about downloading: speed, size, time;
– Support for download pause, resume, restart;
– Creation of advanced profiles for sites;
– Fine-tuning for each download;
– Widget on the home screen.
– Icon with progress and speed in the notification panel;
– Transparent progress-bar on top of all windows;
– Full notification by sound and vibration.
Built-in ADM Browser:
– Multiple tab support;
– Advanced Media Downloader;
– History and bookmark list;
– Easy sending file for downloader;
– Download mp3 from popular archives;
– intercept of mp4 video from tube;
– Easy downloader for all types of files;
– download accelerator for social networking;
– “User-agent” option for forgery browser.
Simple controls for download:
– Press download to start/stop the process;
– press open download to open the file;
– Long press on download to display the context menu.
What’s New in The Last Updated Version?
Fixed sending downloads and links.
Improved file naming during Auto-add downloads.
Adaptation for Android 10 (auto switch to Dark theme, fixed button Insert links from the clipboard in Editor; removed Auto-interception links from the clipboard and Turn off Wi-Fi after finishing in Automation, Turn on/off Wi-Fi in Scheduler)