Hi, Game Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of AIDA64 Apk (v1.71) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of AIDA64 Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your game or app.
|Game Name||AIDA64 Apk|
|Android Version||4.0 and up|
|User Reviews||4.6 out of 5 Stars|
02 April 2020
What’s the Specialty of AIDA64 Apk?
Hardware and software information utility for Android-based devices. Based on AIDA64’s extensive hardware knowledge for Windows applications, AIDA64 for Android is able to show various diagnostic information Including Phones, Tablets, Smartwatches, And TVs:
– CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
– Screen dimensions, pixel density, and camera information
– Battery level and temperature monitoring
– WiFi and cellular network information
– Android OS and Dalvik Properties
– SoC and device model identification
– Memory and storage usage
– OpenGL ES GPU description, real-time GPU clock measurement
– Vulcan, OpenCL, CUDA, PCI, USB device listings
– censored voting
– Listing of installed applications, codecs and system directories
– Android Wear Module: the basic app for watches
– Android 4.0 or later
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – Also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to show signal strength and WiFi network information such as SSID.
– Camera. AIDA64 requires this permission to show camera information such as picture resolution. AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
– On Android 4.0 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Also known as photos/media/files. AIDA64 requires this permission to detect total storage (SD-card) total and free space. Note: Due to a bug in the Play Store, even on new Android releases, the Play Store will incorrectly demand this permission, even though AIDA64 does not require permission and does not use it. After the installation of the app, you can check the permissions actually used in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64, and you will see that this permission is not used by AIDA64.
– Screen diagonal size calculation may give an incorrect value if the manufacturer has encoded the wrong dpi and dpi values in the Android profile of the device. If you get the screen size incorrect, please send us your device report from the About page, and we will fix it in the next AIDA64 app update.
– Camera capabilities may show incorrect information if the manufacturer encodes incorrect values in the device’s Android profile. If you have received incorrect information on the device page, please send us your device report from the About page, and we will fix it in the next AIDA64 app update.
– Battery capacity can be specified only for factory default batteries. If the battery was replaced with an extended capacity battery, neither Android or AIDA64 would be able to detect the new capacity.
– If the phone or tablet does not properly support the new battery API call introduced in Android 5.0, the battery charge rate may be reported incorrectly. Even new Android devices released in 2015, coming with Android 5.0+, may not support this properly (example: Galaxy S6 does not fully support the new API).
What’s New in Recent Update?
– Arabic localization
– Slovak localization
– Fixed: core architecture detection for Snapdragon 710, 712, 855
Previous version 1.66:
– Improved support for Huawei devices
– Improved support for Galaxy Note10+ 5G
– Huawei Mobile Services version information (Android page)
Previous version 1.65:
– Improved screen resolution detection
– Resolved a few security issues
Previous version 1.64:
– Romanian localization
Previous version 1.63:
– Norwegian localization