Hi, Apk Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of ArmAmp Music Player Apk (v1.16) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of ArmAmp Music Player Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your Apk or app.
|Game Name||ArmAmp Music Player Apk|
|Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|User Reviews||4.2 out of 5 Stars|
03 Marcha 2020
What’s the Specialty of ArmAmp Music Player Apk?
ArmAmp is an audio player that is easy to use as a desktop application. It contains the basic features found in desktop players but is nearly impossible to find in mobile players, for example launching radio streams directly from a web browser. In addition, it provides advanced playback control in desktop players, such as the ability to set precise frequencies in every equal band.
The free version of the player can play ads. If this happens they will not be played very often.
The Features Of ArmAmp Music Player Apk
* Uses FFmpeg for decoding, which means that it is mp3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, opus, real audio (* .ra), windows media audio (* .wma), monkey audio (* .ape) Supports almost all audio file formats including. musepack (* .mpc) and many more.
* Reads the playlist: m3u, ram, pls, xspf, ASX, cue sheet.
* Plays any web stream, including local files, files on remote file systems, and Shoutcast radio stations.
* With built-in file browser:
– Access to audio files on local storage, Samba Server, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) and WebDav Server (WebDav is supported by multiple clouds, for example, Box, Yandex.Disk, Active).
– Bookmarks for easy access to frequently used folders.
* Gapless playback:
– For audio formats that originally support gapless playback,
– For unencoded MP3s,
– For any MP option to remove silence.
* replay Gain.
* 10-band equalizer with the ability to determine the exact frequency, width, and gain for each band.
* Preface, postage stamp.
* Reverb – 5 different parameters can be used to set the preferred sound.
* Speed Effect.
* Pitch Effect.
* Tempo effect.
* Crossfeed effect.
* Fade in and fade configurations over time.
* sleep timer.
* Can be controlled using:
– Main window,
– Headset and other media buttons (supported actions: play, pause, stop, next, previous),
– Button in the notification area (Requires Android 3.0+),
– Widget (can be placed on lock screen on Android 4.2+).
* Last FM:
– Built-in scrolling (no separate scrabbling app required),
– Love track,
– Restrictions track.
* Displays lyrics using LyricWiki.
* Shoutcast / Icecast displays stream information.
– Single song/stream or entire playlist can be bookmarked,
– Audiobook mode – Current playback time can be bookmarked.
* Playlist Sorting:
– By filename,
– by tag,
– Easy manual control.
* Automatic playlist with favorite or random songs.
* Shuffle – It will not repeat the song as long as it is possible. Also, the entire playlist can be randomized with similar effects.
* Tag viewer with automatic encoding detection.
* Supports devices with ARM, x86 or MIPS processors.
Internet – not used to play locally available music.
WAKE_LOCK – Used to ensure smooth audio playback. The behavior can be changed in the settings.
READ_PHONE_STATE – Used for an optional pause after a phone call.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – allows file deletion (must be requested by the user).
Other permissions are used by the advertising library and are not used with removed advertisements.
What’s New in Recent Update?
– now only androids 4.1 or higher are supported
– added an option to cache remote streams on a disk (by default disabled)
– added a filter in the file browser
– added seeking to an exact time
– dropbox implementation is using a new API
– changed google drive authorization
– more than 1000 files can be shown in a google drive’s folder
– a large buffer size doesn’t slow down UI
– native Http library replaced by okhttp3
– added a text size limit in selection info