Hi, Apk Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of Casse o Player Apk (v3.0.7) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of Casse o Player Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your game or app.
|Game Name||Monument Valley Apk|
|Android Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Category||Audio & Music|
|User Reviews||4.6 out of 5 Stars|
02 April 2020
What’s the Specialty of Casse o Player Apk?
Do you like the charm of old analog cassette tapes? Use Cassette-O-Player – Cassette Decks on your phone! You need an audio player, plus a library of the most luxurious and stylish cassette tapes from the early 1960s and top-level chrome and metal tapes in the market to the 1990s. All cassette tapes are fully animated and very carefully constructed in detail.
With this player, you will get:
• Exact models of 63 classic compact cassettes from 1960–2000.
• Display cassettes in a compact or full-screen mode.
• 4 skins: beige, aluminum, black brushed metal and carbon.
• Realistic animation of reels and tapes.
• Rewind the tape in the cassette deck style (press and hold / back / next buttons) with sound effects.
• Level meters and LED-indicators in old reel recorders and cassette decks.
• Volume control in analog-style.
Additionally, you’ll get standard audio-player functions:
• Creating a playlist from a list of songs, albums, artists, and folders.
• Manage playlists.
• Re-sizable widget 3х1 (can be re-sized for 4х1, 5х1).
• Playback control button in the Android notification area (for Android 4.1 and higher).
• Playback control using the headset button (single, double, triple-click).
• Auto-pause when headphones are unplugged.
• Auto-updateable songs library.
• play music in the background.
Please note: the application needs permission to record audio. This ensures rendering of the volume levels. The application does not record user conversations, as well as spying on the user in no other way.
What’s New in Recent Update?
+ Changes in the design of the side panels.
+ Fix of annoying “Welcome to…” notification that appears after the device reboot.
+ Regrouping of the settings page.