Hi, Game Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of Crazy Taxi Classic Apk (v3.8) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of Crazy Taxi Classic Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your game or app.
|Game Name||Crazy Taxi Classic Apk|
|Android Version||4.4 and up|
|User Reviews||4.1 out of 5 Stars|
26 January 2020
|Size||20 MB + 225|
What’s the Specialty of Crazy Taxi Classic Apk?
Hey hey, come on over and have some fun with Crazy Taxi, Sega’s ground-breaking, open-world driving game. here. We. Go! Play for free and earn crazy money!
Barrel through traffic-filled streets, hurdles from parking garages, and crazy combo are for crazy money in a wild frantic race to scare off the wildest fares. In Crazy Taxi, time is money, and only the most luxurious cabins come and win.
Crazy Taxi joins the SEGA Forever Classic Games Collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
The Features Of Crazy Taxi Classic Apk
– Remade for mobile devices based on the hugely popular Dreamcast Classic
View original music by progeny and bad religion
Choose from 3, 5 or 10-minute games in Arcade mode and Original mode
– Continue the madness with Crazy Box’s 16 mini-games
SEGA Forever Features
– play hard
– Leaderboard – Compete with the world for high scores
– Games announced every month – Download them all!
– Controller support: HID compatible controllers
– “Addictive and fun, fun, fun!” [94%] – Stuart Taylor, Dreamcast Magazine # 5 (January 2000)
– “The gameplay has enough depth to make you question whether you can ever really master it” [9/10] – Tom Guise, The Official Dreamcast Magazine # 5 (March 2000)
– The original arcade game was available in both standing and sitting cabinet forms
– Crazy Taxi announcer Brian Burton-Lewis voiced Axel and various customers in the Crazy Taxi series
– Richard Donner, director of Superman (1978) and Lethal Weapon (1987), acquired the rights to make a live-action crazy taxi film in 2001
Classic game facts
– Originally released in Arcades in 1999 and ported to the Dreamcast in 2000
– Sequel Crazy Taxi 2 and Crazy Taxi 3 landed on Dreamcast and Xbox in 2001 and 2002 respectively
– Developed by SEGA AM3, which later became a hitmaker
© Sega. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, and CRAZY TAXI are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Company, or its affiliates.