Hi, Game Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of Cytus Apk (v10.0.13) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of Cytus Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your game or app.
|Game Name||Cytus Apk|
|Android Version||4.4 and up|
|User Reviews||4.7 out of 5 Stars|
30 April 2020
What’s the Specialty of Cytus Apk?
Welcome to the music world of Cytus the
Some Music ‘N ART, B’ N Rebond!
Check the screenshot and you will see the most awesome mobile music game ever!
Just play and enjoy it!
The Main Features of Cytus Apk
– 200 songs and 400 variations, including famous musicians from all over the world
– The beautiful hand-made art style (illustrated in the screenshot)
– Easy, seamless active scan line system and 3 types of notes
– Various display modes allow player-friendly preview of notes
– Strong beat and rhythm provide a satisfactory response to a tap
– More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges
– Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANS, HARDCORE, DRUM ‘N BASS and many more
– Connect with Facebook and show your sites skills
How to play
– Follow with the active scan line
– Tap each note as it passes through the line
– The time your tap is in the center of the note for a high score!
In the distant future, robots are the only sentient beings in the world.
They are the last remnants of the human soul.
However, mankind is not dying.
The technology exists that is capable of transferring memories to these robots.
But with limited space, new memories will slowly overwrite the old.
In order to prevent feelings from being elicited in human memories, the robot resorted to converting emotions into music and storing them in a place called Sites.
Robots use these songs to experience the human spirit and dream that spirits are present in each of them …
What’s New in The Last Updated Version?
Cytus 10.0.11 update
– Screen size compatibility for new devices
– Performance optimization