Hi, Users! If you want to download the latest version of Gboard Apk (v18.104.22.1680404574) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of Gboard Android Apk and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage from where you can easily download your Apk or app.
|Android Version||4.1 and up|
|User Reviews||4.3 out of 5|
19 March 2020
What’s The Specialty of Gboard Apk
Gboard has the speed and reliability of Google keyboards, glide typing, voice typing, and more – and everything built into Google Search. Just search and share with your keyboard.
Glide Typing – Type your finger faster by typing from letter to letter.
Voice typing – Direct text on the go.
Handwriting – Write in cursory and printed letters.
Search and share – Press G to search and share anything from Google.
Emoji Search – Find That Emoji Fast.
GIFs – Find and share GIFs for the right response.
Multilingual typing – no switching between languages manually. Gboard will automatically make corrections and suggestions from any of your enabled languages.
Google Translate – Translate as you type in the keyboard.
Hundreds of language varieties, including-:
African, Amharic, Arabic, Assamese, Azerbaijan, Bavarian, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Burmese, Cebuano, Chhattisgarhi, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, and others), Chittagong, Czech, Deccan, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Greek Gujarati, Hausa, Hindi, Igbo, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Magahi, Maithili, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, North Sotho, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Pt. Arabic, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Saraiki, Sindhi, Sinhalese, Somali, Southern Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tswana, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Yoruba, Zulu, and many more! For a complete list of supported languages visit https://goo.gl/fMQ85U
• Gesture Cursor Control: Slide your finger on the space bar to move the cursor.
• Deleting gestures: slide to the left with the delete key to quickly delete multiple words.
• Always make the number row available (Settings → Preferences → Enable number row).
• Hint Hint: Show quick hints on your keys to use symbols with a long press (enable in Settings → Preferences> Long press for symbols).
• One-handed mode: On large-screen phones, the keyboard on the left or right side of the screen.
• Themes: Choose your subject with or without key borders.
What’s New in Recent Update
• Enables keyboard borders for tablets
• Adds support for next word prediction and spelling correction for handwriting keyboards for faster typing. (En-US only)
• Adds support for handwriting layout for Tibetan
• Download the beta version to give feedback on upcoming improvements https://goo.gl/8Ksj7x