Hi, Apk Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of Google Text to Speech Apk (v22.13.316510576) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of Google Text to Speech Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your Apk or app.
|Game Name||Google Text to Speech Apk|
|Android Version||4.1 and up|
|User Reviews||4.3 out of 5 Stars|
12 October 2020
What’s the Specialty of Google Text to Speech Apk
Google Text-to-speech powers applications to read the text on your screen aloud. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favorite book.
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word.
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device.
• … and many other applications in Play Store.
To use Google Text-to-Speech on your Android device, go to Settings> Language and Input> Text-to-Speech Output. Select Google Text-to-Speech Engine as your preferred engine.
Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-speech is already on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Supported languages: Bangla (Bangladesh), Bangla (India), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French (Canadian), French (France), German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Khmer, Korean, Mandarin (China), Mandarin (Taiwan), Nepali, Norwegian, Polish, PU Ratagali (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Sinhalese, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Sundanese, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
What’s New in Latest Update
• Added support for French (Canadian), Javanese, and Sundanese.
• More voices to choose from for English (Australian), English (United Kingdom), and French (France).
• All voices for a language are now downloaded together, saving storage space on your device.
• Performance improvements for 64-bit devices.
• Various other improvements to our voices.