Hi, Apk Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of Google Translate Apk (v6.6.1.RC09.302039986) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of Google Translate Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your Apk or app.
|Game Name||Google Translate Apk|
|Android Version||4.1 and up|
|User Reviews||4.5 out of 5 Stars|
23 March 2020
What’s the Specialty of Google Translate Apk
• Translate between 103 languages by typing.
• Tap to Translate: Copy text to any app and your translation pops up.
• Translate 59 languages when you have no internet offline.
• Instant Camera Translation: Use your camera to instantly translate text in 38 languages.
• Camera mode: Take pictures of text for high-quality translation in 37 languages.
• Conversation mode: double-sided instant speech translation in 32 languages.
• Handwriting: Create characters in 93 languages instead of using the keyboard.
• Phrasebook: save and save translations for future reference in any language.
Translations between the following languages are supported:
African, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijan, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cabuano, Chicheva, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Western, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaii, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic A, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourg, Macedonian, Malaysia, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovak Eniai, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yedis, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation.
• Camera to translate text via camera.
• SMS for the translation of text messages.
• External storage for offline translation data download.
• Accounts and credentials for sign-in and sync across devices.