Hi, Game Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of Gunstar Heroes Classic Apk (v4.1.1) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of Gunstar Heroes Classic Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your game or app.
|Game Name||Gunstar Heroes Classic Apk|
|Android Version||4.4 and up|
|User Reviews||4.2 out of 5 Stars|
15 January 2020
What’s the Specialty of Gunstar Heroes Classic Apk?
One of SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive’s highest-rated games, Gunstar Heroes is now available on mobile! Free and Redesign Classic Gems of Treasure!
A forgotten lunar super weapon, a totalitarian empire bent on world domination, and a mad general who will stop at nothing to bring the planet to its knees – only Gunstar Heroes can stop him. The twins play as Red and Blue and embark on one of the most treasured SEGA gems of all time. Split yourself with flame-throws, homing missiles and lasers to take the fight to the enemy’s headquarters – the dreaded orbital fortress, the Ark!
Gunstar Heroes joins Fore SEGA Forever’s ever-growing line, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought back to life on mobile!
Mobile game features
– Play free with ad-support or ad-free through in-app purchases
– Save your game – Save your progress at any point in the game
– Leaderboard – Compete with the world for high scores
– Fantasy support: get in-game with a responsive button press
– Controller support: HID compatible controllers
GUNSTAR HEROES TRIVIA
– The game went under the titles of Blade Gunner and Lunatic Gunstar’s work
– This was the first game of six to hit Mega Drive / Genesis in a span of two years
– M2, the creator of the Gunstar Heroes game Gear Port, went on to remove the Mega Drive / Genesis original on the 3DS 20 years after its original release
The Main Features of Gunstar Heroes Classic Apk?
– Combine and combine four different weapon types for a total of 14 firearms combinations
– Local, cross-platform multiplayer over local Wi-Fi
– Grab and throw your partner at enemies for critical hits that don’t pick up ammo!
– Seven levels to explore, from ancient ruins to a huge orbital fort
History of Gunstar
– The game was originally released worldwide in 1993
– Developed by: Treasure
– Chief Programmer: Mitsuar Yeda
– Lead Composer: Norio Hanzawa