Hi, Game Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of JetAudio HD Music Player Apk (v10.2.1) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of JetAudio HD Music Player Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your game or app.
|Game Name||JetAudio HD Music Player Apk|
|Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|User Reviews||4.4 out of 5 Stars|
26 April 2020
What’s the Specialty of JetAudio HD Music Player Apk?
JetAudio is the highest-rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.Com and you can now listen to the same high-quality sound on your Android phone using JetAudio.
– Sound effects and visualization plugins –
(Sound effects and visualization plugins will be sold through separate in-app purchases.)
You can have almost any type of digital music like (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .opma, .wma Plays files. * And more) And, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equalizers presets which will provide a wide range of listening experience.
For those who want to customize their own sound experience, it allows a 10/20 band graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and more.
It can play music via Wi-Fi from folders shared on the local home network. It works with USB drives attached to shared folders, routers or network drives (NAS) from Windows.
The free original version provides the same features with the plus version except for advertising and some features.
To enjoy the full features of JetAudio, please purchase the Plus version.
The Main Features of JetAudio HD Music Player Apk
Features for Plus version only
* 20-band graphic equalizer
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Display lyrics in tag (unrelated songs)
* 3 lock screen
* Pitch shifter
* Precise playback speed control (50% ~ 200%)
* Light Gray / White Theme for Browser (Plus only)
* Grid mode for artist / song / folder / style browser
* Adjust FF / REW interval
* Extended notification bar (for JB)
* MIDI playback (using Jetody wavetable MIDI synthesizer engine)
Features for Basic / Plus version
* Play music via Wi-Fi from shared folders on the local home network
* Can choose between 3 List modes or 10 grid modes for layout style
(In the original version, the layout style can only be selected in the album browser)
* 14 app widgets: 4×1 (# 2), 4×2 (# 3), 4×3 (# 3), 4×4 (# 3), 3×3, 2×2, 2×3
* Search on YouTube
* Last.fm (requires official Last.fm app)
* X-wide, reverb, X-bass sound effects
* AGC (Automatic Gain Control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control 50% to 200% (pitch adjusted)
* Crossfading, gap-less playback
* fade-in fadeOut
* Repeat A <-> B.
* Browser and play music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
* Balance / Volume Control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Click above to post what you hear on Twitter
* Flick below to show Now Playing
* Flick left / right to play next / previous
* lock screen
* Headset Button Control (Bluetooth Headset)
– Press to stop/resume
– Double / Triple press to play next / existing
– Long press for mute or TTS (time, title)
* Bluetooth headphone button control
* Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
* Multi-select function (add / remove to playlist)
* Keep screen on, lock orientation options
* Move to play next/previous track
* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (Module format S3M, IT), SPX, OPUS, AIFF
(WMA may not be supported on some devices. Please check your device specification for WMA support)
(If you want to make JetAudio local for your language, please contact us for more information)
What’s New in The Last Updated Version?
– Bug fixes
– More Visualizations
– Download from network shared folders
– Improved Network access
– Improved sorting for international characters and numbers
– Bug fixes