Hi, Apk Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of Microsoft Math Solver Apk (v1.0.112) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of Microsoft Math Solver Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your game or app.
|Game Name||Microsoft Math Solver Apk|
|Android Version||5.0 and up|
|User Reviews||4.7 out of 5 Stars|
01 May 2020
What’s the Specialty of Microsoft Math Solver Apk?
The Microsoft Mathematics Solver app provides help with various problems including arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics and other topics using an advanced AI-powered math solver. Just write a math problem on the screen or use the camera to snap a math picture.
Microsoft Mathematics Problem Solver quickly identifies the problem and helps you solve it with similar problems from solFREE step-by-step explanations, interactive graphs, web and online video lectures. Quickly view related math concepts. Get help with your homework problems and gain the confidence to master techniques with Microsoft Mathematics. It’s absolutely free and no ads! FREE
● Write a math equation on the screen as you naturally do on paper
● Scanned or handwritten math photos
● Type and edit using advanced scientific mathematics calculator
● Get interactive step-by-step explanations ● More graphing calculators by
● Import images with math equations from the gallery equ
● Scan and solve math worksheet with many problems
● and search the web for similar problems and video lectures
● Try math word problems
● Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
● Learn maths in your language – supports Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more
● Primary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factor, Roman numerals
● Pre-Algebra: Radical and Exponential, Fraction, Matrix, Determinant
● Algebra: Quadratic equations, a system of equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, quadratic and exponential graphs.
● Mathematical concepts, number theory, probability, volume, word problems on the surface area
● Basic calculation: summary, limits, derivative, integral
● Statistics: mean, mean, mode, standard deviation, permutation, combination
What’s New in The Last Updated Version?
– Added a new Sketch Calculator – write arithmetic problems and get instant solutions.
– Press and hold to on any math expressions for copying to clipboard.
– Performance Improvements and bug fixes