Hi, Game Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of Network Cell Info Lite Apk (v4.21.3) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of Network Cell Info Lite Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your game or app.
|Game Name||Network Cell Info Lite Apk|
|Android Version||4.2 and up|
|User Reviews||5.5 out of 5 Stars|
13 February 2020
What’s the Specialty of Network Cell Info Lite Apk?
Thank you! We have reached 3,000,000+ unique users who have installed our app on at least one device for the first time.
We do not see cargo tower locations, but there are indications of cell locations from the Mozilla MLS database.
Network cell signal and WiFi information are a full cell network / WiFi monitor and measurement / diagnostic log tool (4G +, LTE, CDMA, WCDMA, GSM) that helps to learn about reception and connectivity issues and those Does those who want to know about the local cell carrier radio frequency scenario.
The Main Features of Network Cell Info Lite Apk
☆ Approximate real-time (1 sec.) Cellular carrier and WiFi signal monitoring, in Gauge / Raw tabs (*).
☆ GSM, CDMA, UMTS (WCDMA), IWLAN, LTE, LTE + support
☆ Dual Sim Support (*)
☆ 2/3 signal-meter gauge for both SIM and WiFi (*)
☆ Signal plot, up to 2 cells
☆ Band Number (*)
☆ SIM # preference option for other than gauge tab
☆ Network map with cellular information and signal-meter gauge
☆ Logs, measurement of cellular signals (in the Map tab)
☆ Mozilla Location Service (MLS), indicating cell locations (not carrier cell towers) in the map from ☆ excl. CDMA (*)
☆ Congestion Signal Best Signal Finder shows your career-best signals
☆ Route mapping (in the map) according to signal strength, and map markers with location and signal information
☆ Measurement settings (minimum distance, minimum accuracy, speed sensor, etc.)
☆ Database Export Measurement in KML 2.2, MLS Geosubmit v.2, CLF v.3, OpenCellID CSV, ☆ CMWF Database Type
☆ Network information in the status bar
☆ Raw view of carrier network cellular information
☆ Connection Stats (2G / 3G / 4G)
☆ SIM and device information
Data accuracy is dependent on the device implementation of Android APIs. Not all manufacturers/devices fully / correctly implement Android APIs.
For Android <5.0, dual SIM is not supported for non-MediaTek devices, due to Android/device limitation.
You can use the Mozilla Stumbler app to update the Mozilla MLS database in your region.
Measurement Database: The measurements you make in the tab can be saved locally on your device.
* Tips for setting common issues:
1. If the Google Play application hangs while installing, reboot your device.
* Tips for common start-up issues:
1. Update the app for the latest release.
2. Uninstall the application, (reboot the device) and reinstall.
3. Perform any pending system and/or google apps update (s), and reinstall the app.
4. If your Android / ROM / root somehow modifies the APK, the app will not work.
5. Turn on the Internet before starting the app for the first time (or after a long time).
6. Email us to help you!
What’s New in The Last Updated Version?
* Added Best Signal Finder
* Bug fixes
* Manual v3 (for paid/pro): https://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/manual
* Features: https://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/features
* FAQ: https://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/faq
* BETA app testing: https://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/beta-testing
* Check out our Ad-Free Network Cell Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wilysis.cellinfo
* Distributed only on Google Play