Hi, Apk Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of PicMonkey Photo Editor Apk (v1.18.2) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of PicMonkey Photo Editor Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your game or app.
|Game Name||PicMonkey Photo Editor Apk|
|Android Version||5.0 and up|
|User Reviews||3.6 out of 5 Stars|
25 February 2020
What’s the Specialty of PicMonkey Photo Editor Apk?
PicMonkey’s photo editor and design app create images that achieve results. Ignite your social circle with amazing social posts and cover images. Get more traction with banners, shop icons, and thumbnails. Touch Portrait to kill job boards and profile pics. and so much more.
The Features Of PicMonkey Photo Editor Apk
It is all in the palm of your hand! With the PicMonkey app you can:
• Easily promote pictures with photo editor effects like sepia, b & w, and ombre.
• Add graphic stickers and your own overlays – Hello logo! -More transparency.
• Touch portraits with makeup editor tools for complexions, contouring, eyes, and teeth (in-app purchase).
• Add text to photos, and give it the right style with customizable drop shadows and spacing.
• Erase background automatically (or manually) with cutouts.
Create, delete, and adjust the transparency on everything including graphic stickers.
• Promote photo design with our fresh, unique graphic stickers.
• Resize pictures with pre-made sizes for Facebook and Twitter, Instagram, Etsy, and Pinterest.
• Revisit photos on Quick with “Presto” automatic adjustment.
• Keep your photo editor creations in our integrated storage, and continue editing on the desktop (in-app purchases).
• Share easily on social media – Instagram, Facebook, all your favorites.
Fall is happening and we have loads of new seasonal stickers with a cool, squiggly line-arty look. Day of dead stuff plus punkins, gourd, leaves – they get warm and cozy as well.
Also, sharing on Instagram is completely better right now. When you click “Share”, your image opens on Instagram so that you can add geotags, polls, tags to people before posting – all those cool stuff.