Hi, Apk Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of Poweramp Music Player Apk (v3-build-860-arm64-play) for Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of Poweramp Music Player Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your Apk or app.
|Game Name||Poweramp Music Player Apk|
|Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|User Reviews||4.4 out of 5 Stars|
13 February 2020
What’s the Specialty of Poweramp Music Player Apk?
PowerAMP is a powerful music player for Android.
Poweramp v3 is a major update focused on the new audio engine, UI and navigation.
• New Audio Engine:
• Support for hi-res output (where supported by device)
• New DSP, featuring updated equalizer / tone / stereo expansion, and new reverb / tempo effects
• internal 64-bit processing
• New configuration per output option
• New configurable, the better choice
• opus, tak, aka, DSD support dsf / pdf format
• Smoothness Smoothing
• 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings / Audio / Advanced Twix)
• New UI:
• Visualization (Assistant. Preset and Spectrum)
• The new “wave” cbar can also be stabilized via skin options
• Light and dark skin with Pro buttons and static seeker options included
• New notifications
• New menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• As before, 3rd party skins are available (v2 skins are not compatible)
• New Navigation:
• Drag or click the album art below to go to the current playing list
• As before, swipe album art for next/previous track, drag more for category
Changes (also applies to Minife below)
• Use Minifus below to return to the main UI or to change tracks
Swipe left / right from the lists for a quicker return
Pinch-zoom in lists
• Long press on the item for selection menu
The Features Of Poweramp Music Player Apk
– plays mp3, mp4 / m4a (incl. Alan), Ogg, WMA, FLAC, wav, ape, WV, tta, mpc, AIFF; V3 also plays opus, DSD (dff / dsf), aka, tak, Flv (audio)
– 10 bands optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– Different powerful bass and treble adjustments
– Stereo Expansion, Mono Mixing, Balance, Tempo Control, Reverb, System MusicFX (where supported by device)
– Android Auto
– Google Assistant Support
– Chromecast Support
– m3u / pls Http stream
– Extended dynamic range and truly unique direct volume control (DVC) for deep bass
– replay Gain
– Plays songs from folders and own library
– Dynamic Queue
– Lyrics support, including song search via the plugin
– Embed and standalone. 0.010 files support
– Support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists, import and export playlists
– missing album art download
– Downloading artist images
– Custom visual themes, lots of skins available on play
– Multiple selection styles, widgets with advanced customization
– lock screen option
– Milkdrop compatible visualization support (and 3rd party downloadable visualization)
– Headset support, automatic restart on a headset and/or BT connection
– Tag Editor
– Audio information with detailed audio processing information
– Ultra-Fast Library Scan
– High level of customization through settings
* Android, Android Auto, Google Assistant, Chromecast are trademarks of Google LLC.
This version is a 15-day full-featured trial. See related applications for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use the Buy option in Poweramp Settings to purchase the full version.
PowerAmp Common Questions / Answers:
Q. Is PowerAmp V3 included in my purchase of PowerAmp V2?
A. Yes, it does.
Q. How do I disable visualization?
A. It is disabled by default, can be enabled/disabled by the first left button under the cover or in settings/visualizations.
Q. Seekbar? Title on the cover? Other UI tweaks?
A. Please use Settings / Look and Feel / Skin and set the built-in skin option as required.
Q. My songs are missing from the folder/library/playlist.
A. Please make sure you have all your folders actually checked in the PowerAmp Settings / Library / Music folder.
Q. The amplified basses are distorted over Bluetooth.
A. Please review the Poweramp Settings / Audio / Direct Volume Control (DVC) options.
What’s New in Recent Update?
• new Years category (initially hidden)
• new Streams category
• equalizer presets assignment per specific named devices
• new Play single song and pause Repeat Mode
• new Silence Between Tracks option
• new -10/+10s Rewind Pro Buttons option
• new Hide Menu option
• new Rescan Immediately option
• new Keep Aspect Ratio option
• new Show Track Number option
• Add To Playlist dialog allows multiple playlists selection
• more options, fixes, and stability improvements