Hi, Apk Users! If you’re looking for downloading the latest version of VLC For Android Apk (v3.2.10) For Android, then you have come to the right page. On this page, we will know what is the specialty of VLC For Android Android app and to download its normal app version you will be given a link to the Fastest CDN Storage, from where you can easily download your Video Players & Editors or app.
|Game Name||VLC For Android Apk|
|Android Version||4.1 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|User Reviews||4.4 out of 5 Stars|
23 March 2020
What’s the Specialty of VLC For Android Apk?
VLC Media Player is an independent and open-source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as disk, device, and network streaming protocols.
It is the VLC media player port on the Android ™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, such as the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full-fledged audio player, with a full database, an equalizer, and a filter, which plays all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is completely free, has no advertising, no in-app-buying, no spying and is developed by Josh volunteers. All source codes are available for free.
The Features Of VLC For Android Apk
VLC for Android ™ plays most local video and audio files as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also supports disk share.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All Kodak are included with separate downloads. It supports subtitles, telex and closed captions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustment, and gestures to control volume, brightness, and demand.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headset controls, cover art, and an entire audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to those categories:
• “Photo / Media / Files” to read all your media files 🙂
• “Storage” to read all your media files on SD card 🙂
• To check “other” network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, play on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
• It needs to “read the contents of your USB storage”, so that you can read your media files on it.
To allow files to be deleted and to store subtitles, it needs to “modify or destroy the contents of your USB storage”.
• It requires “full network access” to open networks and Internet streams.
• To stop this one needs to “stop the phone from sleeping” … from sleeping your phone while watching a video.
• To change the audio volume it needs to “change your audio settings”.
• To allow you to change your audio ringtone, you need to “modify system settings”.
• It needs to “see the network connection” to monitor whether the device is connected.
• To start a custom picture-in-picture widget it needs to “draw on another application”.
• It requires “control vibration” to react to controls.
• It requires “run at startup” to run recommendations on Android TV Launcher screen, used only on Android TV devices.
• It requires a “microphone” to provide voice search on Android TV devices, only asked on Android TV devices.
What’s New in Recent Update?
* Fix PiP aspect ratio
* Fix Media library loading on Android Auto
* Fix album view thumbnail size
* Fix a double-tap timing issue
* Misc. fixes
* Fix browsers showing 65 first files only
* Fix background transitions
* Fix flickering in browsers
* Fix subs dl focus for DPAD navigation
* Fix video count on TV main screen